I am very excited to announce the launch of the Marketing Doubleshot podcast! Hosted by myself and my cohort, Josh Muirhead, the Marketing Doubleshot is our new idea exchange forum where we discuss a pair of topics that we feel are important in the world of digital marketing. The format is simple and straightforward; two hosts, two topics, and each podcast will be an easily-digestable 20-minutes. We certainly hope you enjoy!
In this inaugural episode, Josh and I tackle the following topics:
Social Media – The ‘not-so-level’ playing field?
- Pay-to-play, impact of Triberr & the strength of networks
- Dollars for eyeballs in social and the rise of Ello
- Authenticity and the stigma of the ‘big brand’
Higher Education & Social Media Training
- Hands-on experience with social for business
- Learning a channel vs. learning a communication style
- Clear need for business communication skills training